Shipping & Returns
When will I receive my order?
We will aim to ship your order as soon as possible.
Depending on your location, arrival times may change.
We will suplly you with a tracking number which will allow you to track your order in real time
International Orders and Shipping Costs:
1) Shipping prices will vary based on the item ordered. The cost of shipping is based on the item and its weight. Every item will have a shipping price next to the item on the website, in case it does not please contact us for shipping price and do not proceed to check out.
2) Shipping will be free for orders above $250.00
3) In the case of additional customs fees required by certain countries in the EU not including Great Britain the fees will be paid by buyer. These fees vary from country to country. It is important for the purchases to make themselves familiar with customs and Vat requirements. We will do our best to make sure that additional fees are not required but if so unfortunately the payment will be placed on the buyer.
This is not relevant for purchases from the USA.
Times of shipping:
- International orders can be shipped by registered airmail mail which can take up to 3 weeks or via FEDEX which will take 5-9 days ( unfortunately delays may occur).
- All orders have a tracking ID which will be provided upon shipment.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. A tracking number will be supplied
Delivery within Israel
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 days after receipt of payment. Standard delivery for Israeli orders is Express High priority and generally takes 2-4 business days.
- There are certain isolated locations in Israel that do not have express courier mail in those areas Israel post is used and delivery may take between 7-10 business days.
Note: Barbarashawtabelcoths.com usually has all the products in stock. However the company keeps the right to inform you, within 48 hrs, in case that the item you have chosen is out of stock. We will notify you how long it will take to get it back to stock and ask you if you want to wait and buy the product. in the event that your purchase has been made and the product is not in stock and you are not interested in waiting or ordering another product you will be refunded in full within 48 hours.
For orders outside Israel and the U.S. applicable duty and taxes may be imposed on your order that are not reflected in our prices. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these fees to receive their shipment. Check with your local customs office for more information. Some countries will not allow food items, cosmetics, jewelry, or certain other goods to clear customs and your order may be delayed or returned if an item of this type is included in your shipment. We are not responsible for delivery delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes, and some carriers may experience delays during the holiday season. We are also not responsible due to delays caused by customs and/or border control.
Pay In Store:
If you would like to place an order and pay in the store and pick up from our store, you may do so. Shipping fees will not apply if you select this option. When checking out you will be able to select "pay in store" when you reach final checkout, you will not be charged and will not be required to present a payment measure. Shipping fees will be applied in the checkout but please disregard these fees. Payment will only be for the items selected. Once your order is marked "completed" you will be able to pick up order in store with no shipping charges.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Changed your mind? We are happy to refund or exchange unwanted items in perfect condition within 21 days of receipt. Please Email Barbara Shaw Gifts directly at: [email protected] or Boaz Shaw at [email protected] and we will be able to start your return. When returning non-defective items, you are responsible for the shipping fees and all other inferred costs. Please be aware that all items to be returned must be sent directly to our offices in Israel or we will be unable to begin processing your refund.
Shipping is to:
Barbara Shaw Gifts
25 Bet Hadfus st Givat Shaul Merkaz Sapir buliding 5
All items must retain their original packaging, tags, and accessories.
My item is damaged
If your product is broken or otherwise defective, you must let us know within seven days of receiving your package. Send photographs of the damaged item to [email protected] We'll refund your return shipping costs and either issue a refund or send a replacement item according to your wishes.
If you have a question or concern about returns -- call us at +972547421815 or at +972556668907 we will be happy to help!